The professional teeth cleaning service is the best way to get deep clean and healthy teeth. The frequent dental cleaning is essential for an optimal oral hygiene preventing most of potential future problems. Whether you floss at home or not, nothing beats the expert flossing session! When the plaque, the tartar and the tooth stains are removed, the dental cleaning alleviate and prevent potential future deposits.
1. Add a quarter inch of toothpaste on the toothbrush.
2. Place your soft toothbrush at a 45° angle with the filaments on the edge of the gum.
3. Brush your teeth for a minimum of 2 minutes.
4. Gently brush your teeth with a rotating movement from the gum up the edge of the teeth.
5. Clean your teeth from the outside and the inside.
6. Brush your tongue.
7. Wash your toothbrush and let it dry.
Flossing your teeth once a day, preferably before you go to sleep, allows you to remove the dental plaque situated between the teeth, ones that a toothbrush alone can not reach.